Saturday, February 15, 2020 | 8:30 AM
Adult 5K Registration Price Schedule (Ages 18+)
- $30 through 5/31/19
- $35 6/1/19 to 8/31/19
- $40 9/1/19 to 12/31/19
- $45 1/1/20 to 1/31/20
- $50 2/1/20 to race day
Youth 5K Registration Price (Ages 17-)
- $25 through race day
Additional Items for Sale
Did you miss a previous year’s race and want to add to your finisher medal collection that builds the Dallas skyline? Medals from 2018 and 2019 are $10 each with proceeds going to AD EX. You can purchase the medals during registration or by logging in to your account at www.runsignup.com, select Profile from the drop down menu in the upper right corner. Find your FFF5K registration and select Manage Registration and then follow the navigation on the left side of the screen.
Dallas' Best Course Featuring Iconic Architecture
The start/finish of the race is at Klyde Warren Park (The Dallas Arts District), 2012 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Dallas, TX 75201
Pre-Race Packet Pick Up Schedule
Information will be posted as it becomes available.
Race Day Schedule
7:30 AM - Race day late packet pickup and registration
8:00 AM - Welcome
8:15 AM - Line up at start line
8:25 AM - Final call to the start line
8:30 AM - Start of the 5K Run/Walk
8:45 AM - Live music, post race festivities
10:00 AM - 5K Awards Ceremony
1st Overall & Masters finishers in both genders will receive awards.
Top 3 finishers (separate awards for both genders): 12 & under, 13-15, 16-20, 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Plus, awards for the following:
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Patrick Glenn Largest Team
- Fastest Industry Team
- Fastest Running Club Team
Come out to one of the coolest 5K event in Dallas at Klyde Warren Park and volunteer as an individual or as a group.
FAQ and Tips
- We highly recommend that you come to one of the pre-race packet pick ups and not wait until race day
- A friend or family member can pick up your packet for you, just make sure they have a copy of your registration confirmation to be safe
- Arrive earlier than you think you need to on race day
- Parking is limited around Klyde Warren Park, here is a link to parking lots around the area: downtowndallas.com/around/#/self/park
- Carpool, rideshare or ride your bike to the race
- Drink responsibly on race day
- Register early to save money (and share the love with your bro’s, friends, and fellow architecture lovers, tell them about the event and early pricing!)
- There are no refunds or deferrals, once you register, you are registered, see next about transferring your registration to someone else
- You can manage your registration including, changing your shirt size, transferring your registration to someone else and more by logging in to runsignup.com and click Profile and My Registered Races, find your FFF5K event and click Manage Registration, from there you can do all types of fun things
- We offer discounts to running/walking/fitness clubs who will promote the race to its membership database and/or corporate groups and teams of ten of more participants, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started
- Safety of the participants, volunteers, crew, staff, sponsors, heck everyone involved, is paramount, that said this is a rain or shine event
- Kids are welcome
- Strollers are welcome but we ask two things, first, do not wear headphones and second please start towards the back of the pack
- Dogs or pets of any kind unfortunately are not welcome (we love them too but our insurance does not allow for them)
- Family and friends who are not registered can come along and watch at no cost
- Bring your ID if you plan to have brews post race (thank you Rahr)
- We do have a bag check area
- If you win an age group award and didn’t hear it announced on race day or you leave early, we can mail it to you for $15, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange payment and shipping
- There will be at least one water stop on the race course
- The starting line will only be open for 5 minutes after the official start of the race, if you are late and miss it you will not be allowed to start
- Something we missed or didn’t cover, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out social runs, all listed on our facebook page under events here: facebook.com/formfollowsfitness
- Oh and run with a smile, this is a party people
Saturday, February 15, 2020, 8:30 AM
Klyde Warren Park
Get your creative juices running!
Let your creativity shine.
What's your style? Think you can architect a slick race shirt?! It’s a call for entries in the shirt drafting and design contest for the 2020 Form Follows Fitness 5K presented by Blackson Brick.
One winner will be selected to win the prize of a free entry for a team of up to ten (10) runners, including up to ten (10) shirts featuring their winning design. The winning design will be used for ADEX’s 2020 Form Follows Fitness 5K participant technical shirt and/or other promotional items.
Submit your design by noon on Friday, December 6, 2019.